Stop Lugging Your Kids Back and Forth to Swim Lessons in Largo – Florida Swim Company Brings the Swim School to You!
Driving kids all over Largo for swimming lessons is exhausting – traffic, wet clothes, inconvenient class times. Skip all that hassle and let Florida Swim Company send you a private swim instructor to teach swimming classes in your very own pool! We strive to provide the most affordable and convenient private lessons for our swimmers. Being surrounded by all kinds of body of water, swim lessons are a must have with all Largo Families. Drowning happens without a sound – no yelling, no splashing. Swimming lessons can reduce the likelihood of drowning by 88%. Which is why it is so important to us to make swimming lessons a painless process for families. You tell us when you want us to come teach – Our swim teachers are available every day from sunrise to sunset.
Private swimming lessons help students learn fast! Your private swim instructor is certified and trained by the best – The American Red Cross or The American Heart Association. Instructors hold numerous certifications in CPR, First Aid, Basic Life Support for Adults & Infants, Lifeguarding, Water Safety Instruction, Water Aerobics and Certified Pool Operation. When you are assigned your swim instructor, you will receive a full biography of that instructor’s certifications and experience. Your private swim instructor will personalize a swim curriculum based on the student’s goals and personal needs. No student gets lost in the crowd with us, because our attention is solely focused on them!
Booking a Private Swim Instructor
Private Swimming Lessons for Kids in Largo
Florida Swim Company provides personalized lesson plans for your child based on their age, skill level and swim goals. Lessons can be started at 6 months of age. Choose your child’s appropriate category below to learn more about the skills we focus on:
Private Swimming Lessons for Adults in Largo
Did you know half of the American adult population do not posses basic swimming skills? Check “Learning to Swim” off your bucket list this year with a private swim instructor. Our swim instructors have experience working with adults in all skill levels – whether you’re terrified of the water or just need to work on your technique, we have the instructor for you! Our swim instructors are also available to teach private water aerobics classes in your very own pool! No need to join a gym and deal with expensive membership fees. You can purchase lessons as you need.
Largo Swim Instructors
All Florida Swim Company instructors and covered under our professional and liability insurance policy and hold certifications in any of the following: CPR, First Aid & Basic Life Support, Lifeguarding, Water Safety Instruction, Water Aerobics & Certified Pool Operation. You can read more about some of our Largo Private Swim Instructors below:
Why Parents are Choosing Private Swim Lessons over Crowded Group Swim Lessons
- Students tend to learn at a slower pace in group classes, leaving parents frustrated. Many of our clients come to us after group classes have failed to teach the child to swim. Private swim lessons greatly speed up the learning process.
- In a 30-minute class, group lessons only devote a few minutes of individual attention to each swimmer, where private lessons focus exclusively on that student for the entire time period.
- Private lessons remove any danger of the instructor being distracted by other students and not noticing a swimmer slipping underwater.
- Fearful students are more trusting in the comfort of their own home, with the same instructor and routine for every lesson.
- Students who are easily distracted have one-on-one attention to help keep them focused.
- Private lessons customize the swim classes based on the swimmer’s goals and needs. Students who learn at a quicker pace will not be held back by other students. Students who are a little more cautious will not be looked over because they can’t keep up with the group.
See What Our Largo Customers Have to Say About Florida Swim Company
“Melissa is amazing!!! She’s worked with my daughter since she was 2 years old and trust me with my little brat that’s no easy task! No matter how much my little one screams or cries Melissa always manages to get her to do what she needs her to do! The feeling of knowing that should my daughter fall in the pool she can get herself to safety is MORE THAN WORTH the (comparatively very low) price tag Melissa charges for swim lessons! Shes amazing and we will continue to use her for both my daughter and the new baby I’m having in March!”
– Facebook Review from Rachel, Clearwater