Looking for the ultimate summer job? Florida Swim Company provides private swimming lessons and lifeguarding services to clients at their home or community pools. We are looking for the best swim instructors – in terms of professionalism and skill. All swim lessons are taught in a private, one-on-one setting. Swim teachers provide lessons to infants (beginning at 6 months of age), toddlers, children, teenagers and adults. Private swim instructors also provide private swim coaching/stroke refinement for experienced swimmers, as well as swim lessons for those with special needs or disabilities.
We offer private lifeguarding services for parties that take place on or near the water, including pools, lakes and beaches. Lifeguards supervise swimmers and the area around the water to enforce water safety rules (no running, no horseplay, ect).
Swim Instructor and Lifeguard jobs require you to drive up to a 20-mile radius to clients.
All swim instructor and lifeguard jobs are subcontracted and scheduling is extremely flexible. We offer swim lessons 7 days a week from 8:00am-8:00pm. You will provide us your availability and we will schedule you lessons within those time frames. Lifeguard gigs are typically scheduled on weekends. There is no minimum or maximum availability you must have. Makes an excellent source of extra income as a side job or part time job,
- Red Cross Certified in First Aid, CPR, AED; Water Safety Instructor (WSI), Lifeguard, or willing to obtain certification
- 2 years experience preferred
- Must have driver’s license, a reliable transportation and willing to drive up to a 20 mile radius
- Punctuality, Professional, Excellent Communication
- Comfortable around children and parents
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be over the age of 18
Private Swim Instructor & Lifeguard jobs are available in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Bradenton, Fort Myers, Naples, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Orlando.
Please fill out the application below and FSC staff will contact you to set up a phone interview.