Private Swim Lessons Available in the Tranquility of Your Home Pool in Town N County with Florida Swim Company
Can’t find any swim classes in Town N Country that start at a time that works for you and your family? Think again! Florida Swim Company has swimming instructors available 7 days a week from 8:00am until 8:00pm and you get to set up your ideal schedule for lessons. Can’t do lessons until after work at 6:00pm? We got you covered! Trying to do lessons in the morning to dodge the afternoon nap time? We’ll be there! You just tell us what days and times you’re available, in our online registration.
With drowning being the leading cause of death for children under the age of 4, swim lessons are necessary for all Town N Country families. Florida Swim Company strives to make scheduling fast and easy. Simply, fill out our online registration and look out for our email to schedule your swim lessons. Once we nail your perfect schedule, we’ll take care of booking your American Red Cross certified swim instructor. You’ll receive the instructor’s swim biography that includes their specific certifications and swim experience. You’ll have the same instructor for all swim lessons – this will keep teaching consistent and help build the bond of trust between the teacher and student. Our swim instructors are passionate about showing kids just how fun it can be to learn a life skill that’s as important as swimming.
Private Swimming Lessons for Kids in Town N Country
The skills we teach in our private swimming lessons are determined by your child’s age and current skill level. You can read more about typical skills we teach by clicking on the appropriate category below:
Private Swimming Lessons for Adults in Town N Country
Did you know we also have special programs for adults? Whether you are a beginner or looking to improve your technique, we’ve got an instructor for you!
Private Swim Instructors Available in Town N Country
Private Swim Lessons vs. Group Swim Lessons
- Students tend to learn at a slower pace in group classes, leaving parents frustrated. Many of our clients come to us after group classes have failed to teach the child to swim. Private swim lessons greatly speed up the learning process.
- In a 30-minute class, group lessons only devote a few minutes of individual attention to each swimmer, where private lessons focus exclusively on that student for the entire time period.
- Private lessons remove any danger of the instructor being distracted by other students and not noticing a swimmer slipping underwater.
- Fearful students are more trusting in the comfort of their own home, with the same instructor and routine for every lesson.
- Students who are easily distracted have one-on-one attention to help keep them focused.
- Private lessons customize the swim classes based on the swimmer’s goals and needs. Students who learn at a quicker pace will not be held back by other students. Students who are a little more cautious will not be looked over because they can’t keep up with the group.