Private Swim Instructors Come To Your Home Pool To Teach Toddler Swimming Lessons in Clearwater, Florida
Did you know that drowning is the number 1 cause of death for toddlers in the United States? Living in Clearwater, we’re surrounded by water! Lakes, Beaches and pools are an enjoyable part of Florida life, yet they can be a parent’s worst nightmare. The good news? Drowning risks are dramatically decreased with the implementation of swim lessons.
We know life is hectic with a toddler running around – that’s why we schedule lessons around you! Florida Swim Company offers private instructors that are available daily from sunrise to sunset. You tell us when you’re available and we’ll create a schedule that works for your lifestyle. There’s no reason to not get your toddler in lessons today.
Your private swim instructor will use a combination of gentle, yet challenging techniques to help your child progress quickly. Did you know more than half of drownings occur in the child’s home? The benefit of conducting lessons in your home pool is that we’ll teach the child how to escape from their own pool if they were ever to accidentally fall in.
Learn to Swim Program For Toddlers
Watch Real Private Swim Lessons with Toddlers
3 Year old learning to turn onto his back to be able to swim and breath.
Private Swim Instructors in Clearwater
Chris has worked in the aquatic industry for over 22 years. Swimming his whole life, at the age of 12, Chris volunteered to teach swim lessons. From then, Chris has dedicated his life and career to educating others in aquatics. For years, he has shared his passion for the water, providing high quality swim programs and safe aquatic facilities to communities in both New York and Florida. After directing for countless agencies he is back doing what he started, teaching others to swim. Chris is lifeguard, CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified as well as a Lifeguard Instructor, can ensure safety during your class. Chris is well versed in multiple swim curriculums, has worked with all ages from 6 months to 98 years old, experience with a wide variety of disabilities and has worked with all skill levels from the very beginner to competitive levels.
Booking Your Private Swim Instructor
Water Safety Tips for Clearwater Parents
- Always watch your child during pool time and bath times. Even after swim lessons, there is no substitute for parental supervision.
- Know what environment your child is in at all times. If you child is staying with friends, find out if they have a pool and if they live near any bodies of water, such as ponds, lakes or the beach.
- Fence in your pool with a self-locking pool fence that is over 4 feet tall.
- Learn CPR and First Aid for Infants & Toddlers. CPR doubles the chances of a drowning victim’s survival.
- Never leave pool toys in the water – this is super attractive to your child, causing them to lean over the pool edge to grab the toy,
- Enroll your children in swim lessons until you are comfortable with their skill level.